Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Monday, November 16, 2009

there's such thing as free lunch!

one of my fondest memories during my recent vacation was our shopping spree with my family and relatives at gaisano mall in butuan city hours before my flight back to manila. we were about to take the escalator to the second floor of the mall when i noticed a stall where promo girls were offering free taste of a liquid drink. i didn't even bother to check the brand of that choco milk when i grabbed a cupful and gave it to my cousin. she was even more surprised when she saw me starting to distribute those drinks and shouted, "my treat!" to everyone else in the group!

hahahahaha! i was having the time of my life! while my cousin? she did not know what to do - whether to run away from me in embarrassment or just simply disown me. hahahahaha!

as if that was not enough, while we were waiting for our food at a nearby restaurant, i made sure my cousin noticed me when i went out, got another drink, and drank just outside the restaurant for my family and relatives to see. if it were not for the glass wall, they would have had stoned me with meatballs! hehehehee

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails