Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Indian Mangoes!

Last October, a tenant of my house texted me that the indian mango tree in my front yard was producing so much fruits that he had no choice but to give sacks of those to the neighborhood kids. Knowing how yummy those fruits are, I told him to save some for me. He was amused that I would take the time to go to Butuan just for that. Hehehe...

To cut the long story short, my family and I were able to harvest those mangoes. I even brought my share of about five pieces of mangoes all the way to manila. Afraid that it might rot while enroute to Manila, take note, I handcarried it!

For those of you who are wondering what's with those mangoes, I'll tell you why. It is the only kind of green mango that my mother can eat with so much gusto without having to worry about her sensitive teeth. As she describes it, it's just like almost eating sweet potato but still with the familiar identity and taste of a mango. I absolutely agree!

Want some? :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm curious about this mango. can i have some?

Unknown said...

I'm curious about this mango. can i have some?

Related Posts with Thumbnails