Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Saturday, September 27, 2008

my recent journey (part 1 of 2)

Last August 1 of this year, I arrived in Butuan at 2pm, which is about 45 minutes behind from its original schedule. As I was already late for my 2pm appointment with my dentist, Dr. Grace Yee, I immediately called up her secretary informing her of my dilemma. It took me 30minutes to claim for my checked-in baggage and fortunately, I was given until 3pm to show up at the clinic.

Since I no longer have a place to stay in Butuan (remember, I have my house rented at present), I decided to check in at a hotel. It was when I spotted a woman inside the arrival area of the airport. She was holding a signage with Dottie's Place written on it. I immediately approached her and asked her if I could still get a room considering that Butuan is packed with guests at that time since the following day, August 2, marked the city's Adlaw Hong Butuan annual celebration.

That lady a.k.a Debbie immediately contacted the hotel and reserved a room for me. Whew! Still, lucky me! But as the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. Debbie offered to drop me to Dr. Yee's clinic before heading to the hotel. She even volunteered to bring my bag right into my room. God bless her!

I got to Dr. Yee's clinic just in time, i mean, at 3pm (hehehe). She conducted a thorough examination on my teeth with so much expertise and grace, as expected. When we were through, Congresswoman Angel Amante and a companion were waiting at the lounge. Needless to say, Angel is still stunningly beautiful!

to be continued..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails