Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Thursday, September 25, 2008

I am also a mindanao blogger..

I just recently registered my blog in the website of Mindanao Bloggers. I hope my application will be accepted..

I did not know that such website existed until I accidentally bumped into benjie's website entitled, A Lianga Diary. His site contains a link to Mindanao Bloggers. Thanks to benjie! :)

Mindanao Bloggers currently features the 2nd Mindanao Bloggers Summit which will be held at the Family Country Hotel and Convention Center at the Tuna Capital of the Philippines, General Santos City on October 25-26, 2008.

Sounds exciting right? (sigh..) How I wish I could attend that event.. (sigh again..)

2 comments:

Avel Manansala said...

Hi Guia!

Thanks for your post on the MBS2. It's still a month away and you can still hook up with other butuan-based bloggers so that you can hire a van or something, go together and split the expenses.

We are getting very special rates for the lodging houses here in Gensan for out-of-towners.

There's still hope, Guia.

Just blog about it again and you will be registered!

God is good! Kita kits!

:)

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the Mindanao Bloggers community! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails