Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

aerial view of butuan

i have already submitted my letter-complaint to cebu pacific.

i am still thinking whether or not to send also a letter to concerned government agencies and/or post it in this blog.

well, that depends on how cebu pacific would handle my situation.

i'll just wait until early next week.

for now, i would just like to share with you my journey to butuan last august 1 (friday).

our cebu pacific plane was one hour delayed but i didn't mind. it happens. thank God my dentist in butuan did not cancel my appointment upon learning that i would be late.

few minutes before landing, i happened to glance thru the window. i was surprised to see butuan at bird's eyeview!

armed with an enthusiasm of a child, i tried to identify the landmarks of butuan such as the magsaysay bridge, the new macapagal bridge, etc. when i saw the blue roof of immaculate concepcion church, i got so excited knowing that my house is just a few meters away.

if only i had a camera with me to capture those breath-taking sights.. (sigh!)

well, i could have used my cellphone but of course, i would not want to jeopardize our safety just to give in to my caprice.

i'll just try to note in my mind to bring a camera with me everytime a travel.

i'm just unsure if i will still ride a cebu pacific plane again..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails