Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Sunday, July 20, 2008

wanted: pet dog!


in a few weeks, i'll be going home to my hometown via butuan. i am planning to give my feisty-yet-adorable little niece a birthday gift. since i already have a brown male mini pinscher at home, i want to buy her a female mini pinscher, this time, color black.

considering it would be a hassle for me to transport a pet dog from manila, not to mention too costly, i prefer buying it at butuan or surigao. unfortunately, i lost the contact no. of my dog's veterinarian. her clinic is located somewhere along pili drive, butuan city.

will somebody please help me find a mini pinscher for sale or give me the contact no. of the veterinarian? reach me at (63)918-367-3455. thanks..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails