Roomorama Short Term Rentals
Roomorama Short Term Rentals

Thursday, June 26, 2008

i am earning over P100 thousand a year without doing anything

I didn't realize it! not until now.. I've been earning P100 thousand a year from house rentals. Right now, i collect P9 thousand each month, although not much, but that's what i still call it as LOI - living on interest. I could have earned as much as P15 thousand a month, however, it would take a lot of effort due to circumstances beyond my control (for one, i live a thousand miles away from butuan city, hence i could not personally manage it).

Speaking of Living on Interest a.k.a. passive income, i am now hesitant whether it is still wise for me to push through with the selling of my property. In 10 years, i would have accumulated a total of P1 million worth of revenues. But if i invest such earnings to a high-yield investment undertaking, it would double its value in just six years (at least).

Please help me decide.. should i still sell my property?

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails